Designed for reliability and built to perform, the EX Performance Tactical Light Forend is an engineered solution to your low light firearm needs. Quickly and easily upgrade your Remington or Mossberg shotgun to be a more versatile defense firearm. Full of features important for low light use, the EX Performance Tactical Light Forend is a tool that every shotgun owner should incorporate into their training.
Compact, powerful 300-lumen tactical flashlight seamlessly integrates into forend body. Three levels of illumination are designed to offer wide, smooth beams ideal for close-range, shotgun applications. Removable light reveals a 2 inch picatinny rail for attaching other accessories, or rail may be concealed under the included nose cap.
- 300-lumen beam features a run time of up to 3 hours
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included)
- Easy to reach, ambidextrous on/off button
- 3 illumination settings: Momentary On, Constant On, Rapid Strobe
- Aluminum bezel with defense chamfer edge; Tempered glass lens
- Weatherproof, high-strength reinforced polymer housing
- Patented quick-detach thumb screw rail clamp
- Includes 2 AA batteries
- Available for Remington 870 12g and Mossberg 500 & 88*, 590 series, 590M 12g pump shotguns
- Designed for owner installation
- Tactical light may be removed to allow alternate accessories to be mounted on 2 inch picatinny rail, or covered with included forend cap
- Made in the U.S.A.